Hiring Sales Managers/Executives Payment Solutions (30 Positions)
IPay network is one of the few that actually provides a user-centric experience. Our network touches not only E-Merchants but interacts with consumers, businesses, and Retail Shopkeepers in different ways. Each one, with it’s own unique challenges, interactions and opportunities. Do you consider yourself someone who can identify opportunity and react quickly when opportunity strikes? Are you good at building a road map and executing against it?
At IPay, we look for people who truly believe in what we are building. We value our team and our culture, and consider our company an amazing place to work. What we think you need to know about working with IPay:
# We run our business with Ethics and open communication.
# We want to make profit by creating win win for every stakeholder in the business.
# We wake up in the morning thinking about IPay and sleep at Night thinking about IPay.
# We move fast, very fast!
# We work together
# We build things that make common man’s life easy.
# We learn every day
# We solve problems
# We are very high aspiration, we always aim high.
# We surround ourselves with smart people who seek challenge.
# We openly accept mistakes and criticism.
• Experience in working at Recharge & Electronic Payment services
• Responsible for Business Development in the assigned territory
• Managing Outlets to help them to deliver & outperform
• Highly Business Minded
• Achieving Volume and Value targets by Month,QTR & Year
• Handling a team of Sales rep and distributor’s salesman
• Plan & implement Distribution Infrastructure for market coverage
• Drive Numeric Distribution & Geographical Expansion
• Handling existing distributors & appointing new distributors
• Efficient in collection management and recon
• Training of outlet staff / owner
• Develop & execute trade marketing initiatives in co-ordination with HO
• Should be able to represent company values in terms of APPROACH & ATTITUDE
• GENUINE INTEREST in the filed of Marketing & Sales
• 2 to 6 years as front line Manager with FMCG Company in E Recharge .E Bill products/allied.
• Graduate with Sales experience will be preferred. In dept knowledge of market, ability to understand & assess the market potential and take appropriate action.
• Decent Oral, written and interpersonal communication skills(Telugu is must
• Willing to travel extensively
Graduates or in exceptional cases Intermediate
Candidates fron FMCG Prepaid Recharge / E-Bill Payment / Card Processing Industry is preferred.
# Salary: Depends on Experience and Industry Standard
# Job Location: Andhra Pradesh,
# Work Week : 6 days
Think you’re the person for the job? We’d love to hear from you. Email us about yourself @ hr@IPay.in Apply using Application form below
Comments or questions are welcome.