We are looking for a talented Java Developer to create amazing Business Applications experiences. The ideal candidate should have Core Java development skills,Java Script,good coding skills working with other team members to provide APIs and Microservice development.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Java Development.
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop, detailed so documentation.
- Provide accurate engineering estimates
- Participate in specification, design, implementation, evangelism and support of the product, as well as improve existing features and product performance.
- Work with a small team (4-10) engineers on a daily basis,
- using Agile engineering practices and continuous integration.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.Team player with the willingness to work with distributed teams.
- Experience in design, development, integration and testing of software solutions based on J2EE
- Technologies including servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Experience in any MVC framework such as Struts or Spring MVC.
- Experience with JQuery, HTML,CSS.
- Experience with REST Web Services(JSON).
- Experience in databases(MySQL) writing SQL Queries
- Knowledge of Spring Boot / Grails
- Experience working in webservices
- Building web Applications for SasS Multitenant Environment.
What is the market we are talking about?
International Customers for our products SaaS Platform for multi lingual and multi-tenant business applications
What can you expect?
- Lots of excitement
- Freedom to develop your plans and execute
- Huge potential upside to deserving candidates
What do we expect?
- Result oriented individual performer.
- Ready to take up challenges and Fulfil the challenges.
- Open minded and eager to learn.
If you think you are the right person please spend your 30 to 40 minutes of your time to answer interview questions by opening link https://www.surveymonkey.
HR – Team