Job brief: Android Developers are responsible to deliver Mobile Applications for SaaS Platform. Android developers will create World Class SaaS Multitenant and Multi Lingual Workflow Mobile Apps for our Product.
- Candidates will be responsible for developing mobile applications and games for Android platform
- Requirement Analysis, Designing, and Developing of Android Enterprise applications
- Unit Test Cases Documentation and debugging using Dalvik debug monitor service – DDMS.
- Design basic architecture diagrams.
- Interact and collaborate with various stakeholders among cross- functional teams.
- Need to make quick, critical decisions using proven analytical and reasoning skills, logical and independent thinking Required Skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Android Application development
- Experience of working with Android SDK
- Expertise in Core Java and Android Platform
- Must be capable of working independently, and also handling tight schedules and strict deadlines
- Quick learning ability and strong adaptability to work on all kinds of integrations and emerging technologies
- Must have proven communication skills Desired skills
- Make estimates based on the requirements of the project
- Good knowledge of languages like C and ability to work on Android Studio
- Have good knowledge of Native and Hybrid applications
- Good understanding of Android Activities, Services, Broadcast Receiver and Content Provider
- Familiarity with Shared Preference, files and SQLite Database concept
- Ability to understand Networking Concepts including parsers,
- UI designing – Material design
- Be active on technical portals/forums
What can you expect?
- Lots of excitement
- Freedom to develop your plans and execute
- Huge potential upside to deserving candidates
- Other than salary profit sharing on the deals you bring
What do we expect?
- Result oriented individual performer.
- Ready to take up challenges and Fulfil the challenges.
- Open minded and eager to learn
If you think you are the right person please spend your 30 to 40 minutes of your time to nswer interview questions by opening link https://www.surveymonkey.
HR – Team